Some call them delusions of grandeur, But to me they are far more. My visions play out through different situations, motions, natural occurrences, or through the consumption of visual and auditory media. It usually starts black and white and them begins to gain some color. After that the geometrics rise in full clarity along with movement and precise angles. It builds itself from the ground up at an incredible rate and is typically overwhelming, scratch that, always overwhelming. My brain jumps into hyper drive and I start matching vision with logic and placing things firmly into reality. I gain this overpowering yearning to create but I am met with limits. My limits exist in the lack of resources to find where everything connects in reality. I often draw out my episodes, but sometimes there needs to be more but it just isn't possible to fulfill the requirements due to the scale and complexity yet I know where everything must go and exactly what details hold the most worth. I enter into this mystery of nonsense that makes my visions fade. I eventually forget, although fragments appear at random moments and as soon as a new spark arises my previous visuals are overwritten. Sometimes they are painfully simple, and other times they are extremely elaborate, and one day, I only hope I can get closer and closer to being in a place where everything I see in my head can be fully realized and concocted into a dimensional existence. Exhausting but vividly important.