Man has it been awhile since I have been on the blog. I am writing now because I am waiting for four gaming videos to upload on the channel... Anyway, I am halfway through another sketch video and planning on filming my first spix video for 2015 in the next year possibly. I'm just messing around but I have been super busy lately and it has been really hard to crank out some good content for you guys. I have not been particularly busy with SPIXSTA lately but more with life things that have come into my view as a human being and creator. It has been hard trying to share my time between all the things going on so the videos have been lacking because of it. I am craving new material, in fact the time off has allowed me to think a lot about future videos I could make and I must say, that excites me greatly! I will be back on the channel in none gaming form soon!