Oh, Taylor Swift you have done it again! This video was not planned AT ALL I heard Welcome to New York and then Blank Space afterwards and if you know these tracks, you know that they are really KILLER tracks to intro the album with. So, as you do, I stopped listening, set up my camera and hit that gorgeous red button and started to listen to 1989. I have been pro Taylor Swift since the beginning, in fact I own every single one of her albums. The idea of a pop album is not something you want to hear if you have been listening since day one, but I am very impressed with her lyric writing and the realization that all these tracks were created the same way every one of her albums was previously, and that was with Taylor and her guitar. I am interested to see what her tour is going to look like now and how her brand will be affected by her pop progression. I hope you guys enjoyed the video and will enjoy the album as well!

~ Spix